( ) 1. A. January B. June C. July
( ) 2. A .don’t B. doesn’t C. does
( ) 3. A. sweets B. chocolates C. sandwiches
( ) 4. A. stocking B. sock C. cock
( ) 5. A. picnic B. clinic C. stick
( ) 6. A. 6:20 B. 6:40 C. 7:20
( ) 7. A. What time B. What colour C. What shape
( ) 8. A. beside the office B. behind the office C. behind the garden
( ) 1. A. There are some toy soldiers on the desk.
B. There’s a toy soldier under the desk.
C. There are some teddy bears under the desk.
( ) 2. A. I need some candles.
B. I need some noodles.
C. We need some candles.
( ) 3. A. We are getting ready for a party.
B. You’re getting ready for a picnic.
C. They’re getting ready for a party.
( ) 4. A. Do you often play with your toys?
B. Do you often play with the boy?
C. Do you often play with your friend?
( ) 5. A. It’s time for school.
B. It’s time for class.
C. It’s time for bed.
( ) 6. A. I get up at 6:30 every morning.
B. I get up at 7:15 every morning.
C. I get up at 6:45 every morning.
( ) 7. A. My birthday is on February 1st.
B. My father’s birthday is on December 1st.
C. My mother’s birthday is on February 21st.
( ) 8. A. His toy train is under the bed.
B. His toy train is behind the door.
C. His toy rocket is beside the bed.
( ) 1. A. We have two computer rooms. B. It’s on the third floor C. It’s big and nice.
( ) 2. A. Coke. B. Some peaches C. Cake
( ) 3. A. Yes, there are. B. Yes, they are . C. Yes, they have.
( ) 4. A. Yes, I like. B. No, I like pizza. C. Yes , I do.
( ) 5. A. No, thank you. B. You’re welcome. C. OK.
( ) 6. A. One clock B. One o’clock C. Two o’clock
( ) 7. A. At 5:30 B. It’s 5:30 C. In the afternoon.
( ) 8. A. It’s May 2nd. B. It’s on May 2nd C. It’s not May 2nd.
1. Let’s get ____________ for our class.
2. What time is it now ? It’s ____________twenty.
3. My birthday is in October. What about ____________?
4. What’s____________ the house? There’s a big tree.
5. What’s in the box? There are a lot of ____________ stars.
6. We ____________ get up early tomorrow.
( ) 1. Kitty’s school is small and beautiful.
( ) 2. There are twelve classrooms in the first building.
( ) 3. Kitty’s classroom is on the first floor.
( ) 4. There is a clinic in the second building.
( ) 5.There are two computer rooms in the second building.
Part I Listening
1.When is Jim’s birthday ? It’s in July (C)
2. My watch doesn’t work .I want a new one. ( B )
3. Don’t eat so many sweets. ( A)
4. Is there a stocking on the Christmas tree ? ( A )
5. Is there a clinic in your school ? (B)
6. I often go to school at twenty to seven. ( B)
7. What colour is your toy car ? It’s black. ( B )
8. Where’s the lab ? It’s beside the office. (A )
1.C 2. B 3.B 4. A 5. B 6.B 7. C 8. B
1. Excuse me , where’s the computer room? ( B )
2. What fruit do you need for your birthday ? ( B)
3. Are there any dishes on the table?(A)
4. Do you like pizza ? (C )
5. Thank you for your help. ( B)
6. What’s on the wall? ( A )
7. What time is it by your watch? ( B )
8. When is your birthday ? ( B )
1. ready 2. thirteen 3. yours 4. in front of 5. lucky 6. must
I’m Kitty. Look, this is our school. It’s big and beautiful. There are two buildings in our school. In the first building, there are twenty classrooms and five offices. My classroom is on the second floor. In the second building, there is a lab, a music room, a clinic and two computer rooms. Between the two buildings, there is a big playground. I love my school.
1F 2. F 3. F 4.T 5.T